Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The people are nice and the view's just fine.

I am now, officially, a resident of 516.

Well, part way.

Amanda and I spent the better part of last night painting until 4am to make sure everything was dry and ready for today. Since we stayed up so late we also slept in late, and started moving about noon.

....and we just finished...for the night. So far, her room is almost all together, and mine as well. I just have some hardware to install i.e. a shelving unit for my wall, picture frames, and a whiteboard type thing. But, everything is moved from our bedrooms into our new bedrooms. We also moved the bathroom stuff (after a thorough cleaning, it was disgusting in there!) so that we can shower and get ready tomorrow morning.

So, tomorrow after our various jobs, we need to move the entire kitchen and the rest of the living room. Then, at some point before Friday, we also have to paint back our bedrooms... Unless I can get away with doing it Sunday afternoon some how, I'm not sure...

Either way, this sucks. Really. Just the hassle, especially now with trying to finish up one online class and in the middle of another, on top of the UN job and Blockbuster. There just isn't enough hours in the week! But, I'm managing.

But overall, the people are nice and the view's just fine. I'm adjusting.

Now it's time for bed. I'm pooped! Pictures to follow later of the new (and old) rooms.

No comments: