Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome to the case of Opportunity Knocks vs. Hard Knocks

Opportunity knocks vs. hard knocks.

I have to say, that was probably the most intense 90 minutes of my life.
There was discussion, there was arguing. There were smiles and laughs, there were full out tears. There were some intense heated moments between all of us, as well as some awkward silent times.

But......there is still light at the end of the tunnel. Mind you, it's like lighting a candle at the end of the Lincoln Tunnel, but nonetheless, it's there. Thank you vague loopholes.

I'm crossing my fingers and praying to every god I can think of. There were valid points that came up from both parties, and we pleaded our case, put fourth our points, and cried many, many, many tears. But no matter what, we fought. We fought hard. Not only to retain this position, but to show our dedication, prove that we want this more than we've wanted anything in our lives.

And now all we can do it way. and pray. and cry. and wait. and pray some more.

Please, let this all work out. Please please please please PLEASE.

More details later when I can emotionally ( and mentally) come down from all of this.
Oh yeah, and when I'm not at my internship.

Stay tuned.

No comments: